Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's all in the presentation!

Okay, so, I stole today's entry.  Well, I guess it's not really stealing if you give credit.  It's not even plagarizing, right?  Regardless, this came across my Twitter yesterday and I spent some time going through them and I was floored by the creativity and thought put into these presentations. 

I haven't spent a lot of time on the Woorkup website, but based on this entry alone, I think I'll be going back often to check in.  I also added it as a link to my website list on the sidebar.  The article was written by Stefano Mizzella and was posted on January 17th. 

Just a quick note, it takes a little time to go through all ten presentations, but all are well worth the time.  I suggest you brew some hot chocolate or crack open a beer if you have any free time this weekend and spend an hour or two going through these.  I guarantee you'll come away with some valuable insight and knowledge gained.

Here are a few examples from the article.  For the whole thing, click on the link above.  In the meantime, enjoy!

Digital Strangelove (or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Internet)


9 Ways Your Business Could Be Using Social Media But Probably Isnt

22 Social Media Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment